The Criminal Code/Civil Code 101
This workshop is a part of the professional legal translation program of Elaph Training. It addresses the distinctive characteristic of the laws and regulations, including the legal styles and the basic terminology in this type of legal documents.
The goal of Legal workshops
The attendants will be prepared to translate laws and regulations in a professional manner, as required in the labor market.
- A review of the legal styles and techniques used in the translation of the laws and regulations
- How to accurately translate the names of the laws as mentioned in the recital
- The translation of parts of the Criminal Code and the Civil Code
- The instructor will review with the attendants throughout the workshop numerous legal terms as required and common in this types of the legal documents.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Translators, lawyers, and graduates of the faculties of languages and translation and the Faculty of Law, English Language, seeking for.
- Enhancing the required skills for translating laws and regulations.
- Specializing in the translation of the laws and regulations as a milestone of the legal translation.
- Good command of English and Arabic
Related courses and workshops
- Holistic legal translation training course to prepare professional translators.
- Workshop on legalese and legal styles.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days1 Day(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.