The Arbitration Cases 101
This workshop is a part of the professional legal translation program of Elaph Training. It addresses the distinctive characteristic of the arbitration cases, including the legal styles and the basic terminology in this type of legal documents.
Goal of Legal workshops
The attendants will be prepared to translate arbitration cases in a professional manner, as required in the labor market.
- A definition of arbitration
- An overview of the procedural sequence in the arbitration cases
- A review of the legal styles and techniques used in the arbitration cases
- A translation of an arbitration case and the operative part of an arbitration award
- The instructor will review with the attendants throughout the workshop numerous legal terms as required and common as far as possible within the judicial document in question
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Translators, lawyers, and graduates of the faculties of languages and translation and the Faculty of Law, English Language.
- Enhancing the required skills for translating arbitration cases.
- Specializing in the translation of the operative part of a judgment as a milestone of the legal translation.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops
- Holistic legal translation training course to prepare professional translators.
- Workshops on legalese and legal styles, court cases, arbitration cases, and power of attorney and certificates.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days1 Day(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.