Scientific & Technical Pro Translator 105
Professional techniques for translating scientific and technical content in any form like appliances and equipment manuals, contractors and suppliers bid proposals and others.
The goal of scientific and technical translator Certificate
An intensified 40-hour-course that focuses on modern techniques of translating scientific and technical texts, besides proper usage of terminology. The course diversified content aims to prepare specialized translators in scientific and technical translation and some parts of technical manuals are used for applied translation.
- Introducing participants to the basics of scientific and technical translation.
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online, coin the technical terms if unavailable, and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend:
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- To augment and develop their scientific and technical translation skills, and specialize or pursue a career in the field.
- Pass English and Arabic, as well as the translators’ tools tests.
Related courses and workshops
- Diploma, specialized courses, and customized courses in response to trainees’ needs.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training course (ILT) and interactive translation exercises in Arabic and English.
- PC and display monitor
- Duration40 Hours
- Days10 Day(s)
- Weeks5 Week(s)
- Skill levelProfessional
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City
Start Date, 03 Feb
|Lecture 1||Sun, 03 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 2||Tue, 05 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 3||Sun, 10 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 4||Tue, 12 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 5||Sun, 17 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 6||Tue, 19 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 7||Sun, 24 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 8||Tue, 26 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 9||Sun, 03 Mar||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 10||Tue, 05 Mar||9:00||13:00|
Start Date, 12 Mar
|Lecture 1||Tue, 12 Mar||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 2||Sun, 17 Mar||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 3||Tue, 19 Mar||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 4||Sun, 24 Mar||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 5||Tue, 26 Mar||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 6||Sun, 31 Mar||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 7||Tue, 02 Apr||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 8||Sun, 07 Apr||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 9||Tue, 09 Apr||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 10||Sun, 14 Apr||13:00||17:00|
Start Date, 12 May
|Lecture 1||Sun, 12 May||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 2||Tue, 14 May||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 3||Sun, 19 May||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 4||Tue, 21 May||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 5||Sun, 26 May||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 6||Tue, 28 May||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 7||Sun, 02 Jun||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 8||Tue, 04 Jun||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 9||Sun, 09 Jun||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 10||Tue, 11 Jun||9:00||13:00|
Start Date, 16 Jun
|Lecture 1||Sun, 16 Jun||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 2||Tue, 18 Jun||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 3||Sun, 23 Jun||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 4||Tue, 25 Jun||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 5||Sun, 30 Jun||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 6||Tue, 02 Jul||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 7||Sun, 07 Jul||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 8||Tue, 09 Jul||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 9||Sun, 14 Jul||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 10||Tue, 16 Jul||13:00||17:00|