Real Estate Pro 104
An outline to comprehend, through English-Arabic translation training, the:
- Risk management in real estate investment.
- Introduction to real estate industry in Egypt and Arab countries.
- How to establish a successful real estate agency.
- ICMS and IPMS standards.
- RICS valuation standard – the Red Book.
- Skills of real estate marketing and sales.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Through practical training on translation, it covers essential issues related to real estate industry and aims to train specialized translators and assist salespersons in the industry, especially residential real estate, besides other professionals indifferently related vocations, to boost their personal skills.
Who may attend:
- Professionals in the real estate industry, especially marketing and sales staff.
- Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to augment and develop their technical translation skills, and specialize or pursue careers in the real estate industry.
- Professionals in other sectors related to the real estate business and willing to boost and update their personal knowledge.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of translation and terminology in real estate.
- Recognize the variables of the global and regional real estate industry.
- Search the real estate terminology online.
- Coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Diploma, 40-hour exhaustive Course، financial risk management training workshop، besides legal joint workshops and others.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days6 Day(s)
- Weeks3 Week(s)
- Skill levelSpecialized
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.