Power Transmission Pro 104
An outline to comprehend, through English-Arabic translation training, the:
- Various methods of power generation, distribution, and utilization being electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and Hydraulic power.
- Physical and chemical properties and classification of fluids, their corrosiveness, and compatibility with other materials.
- Parts of mechanical motion drives, like belts, pulleys, chains, gears, sprockets, seals of various types and gaskets, bearings and couplings and shafts. And Principles of hydraulic and pneumatic pumps, actuators, filters, accumulators, valves and their plumbing.
- Automotive powertrains, how they generate and deliver power.
- Skills of power transmission systems marketing and sales and big producers in the field.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Through practical training on translation, it covers essential issues related to the mechanical power transmission industry and aims to prepare specialized translators and assist salespersons in this industry, besides other professionals indifferently related vocations, to boost their personal skills.
Who may attend:
- Professionals in the power transmission industry, especially marketing and sales staff.
- Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to augment and develop their technical translation skills, and specialize or pursue careers in the power transmission industry.
- Professionals in other sectors related to the power transmission industry and willing to boost and update their personal knowledge.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of translation and terminology in the power transmission industry.
- Recognize the big players in the global power transmission industry.
- Search the power transmission terminology online.
- Coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Diploma, 40-hour exhaustive Course, mechanical and electronics training workshops, besides legal joint workshops and other training media.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days6 Day(s)
- Weeks3 Week(s)
- Skill levelSpecialized
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.