Power of Attorney and Certificates 101
This workshop is a part of the professional legal translation program of Elaph Training. It addresses the distinctive characteristic of the power of attorney and the certificates, including the legal styles and the basic terminology in this type of legal documents in English.
The goal of Legal workshops
The attendants will be prepared to translate a power of attorney and different examples of the official certificates in a professional manner, as required in the labor market.
- A definition of the power of attorney.
- A description of the structure of the power of attorney.
- A translation of the power of attorney and several certificates.
- The instructor will review with the attendants throughout the workshop numerous legal terms as required and common in these types of the legal documents.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Translators, lawyers and graduates of the faculties of languages and translation and the Faculty of Law, English Language.
- Enhancing the required skills for translating the power of attorney and the official certificates.
- Specializing in the translation of the power of attorney and the official certificates as a milestone of the legal translation.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops
- Holistic legal translation training course to prepare professional translators.
- Workshops on legalese and legal styles, contracts, memorandum of association and Articles of association.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days1 Day(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.