Oil & Gas Industry 101
It is an introduction to the Oil and Gas industry stages of exploration, production, piping, refining, and export.
The goal of Oil and Gas workshops
The Oil and gas various workshops aim to prepare specialized translators in Oil and Gas translation domain.
- Introducing participants to the basics of Oil and Gas industry stages of exploration, production, piping, refining, and export, through two workshops (each 3 hours).
- Introducing participants to the international terminology in the O&G industry.
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online.
- Enabling participants to coin the O&G technical terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to
- Augment their O&G translation skills.
- Develop their translation skills.
- Specialize or pursue a career in O&G translation.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops
- All O&G, and legal-O&G joint workshops.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Duration8 Hours
- Days2 Day(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.
Start Date, 04 Feb
|Lecture 1||Mon, 04 Feb||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 2||Wed, 06 Feb||9:00||13:00|
Start Date, 04 Mar
|Lecture 1||Mon, 04 Mar||13:00||17:00|
|Lecture 2||Wed, 06 Mar||13:00||17:00|
Start Date, 12 Mar
|Lecture 1||Tue, 12 Mar||17:00||21:00|
|Lecture 2||Thu, 14 Mar||17:00||21:00|
Start Date, 01 Apr
|Lecture 1||Mon, 01 Apr||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 2||Wed, 03 Apr||9:00||13:00|
Start Date, 06 May
|Lecture 1||Mon, 06 May||9:00||13:00|
|Lecture 2||Wed, 08 May||9:00||13:00|