Military Professional Translator 105
It is an introduction to the military translation, terminology, and applied military translation texts in English and Arabic.
The goal of military Translation Certificate
An intensified 40-hour-course that focuses on military translation, terminology and applied translations. The course content aims to prepare professional translators in the military translation domain with its sub-branches: infantry and land forces, navy and marine forces, air force, staff command, intelligence, and others.
- Introducing participants to the basics of military translation.
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online, coin the technical terms, and prepare their own military glossaries.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Augment and develop their military translation skills, and specialize or pursue a career in the field.
- Pass English and Arabic, as well as the translators’ tools tests.
Related courses and workshops
- Specialized courses, and customized courses in response to trainees’ needs and requirements.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training course (ILT) and interactive translation exercises in Arabic and English.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days10 Day(s)
- Weeks5 Week(s)
- Skill levelProfessional
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City