Marketing Pro 104
An outline to comprehend, through English-Arabic translation training, the:
- Marketing core concepts.
- Marketing strategies, types, and models.
- Marketing and Advertising history.
- Marketing planning.
- Marketing metrics and data gathering.
- Product Hierarchy and branding.
- Skills of marketing executives.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Through practical training on translation, it covers essential issues related to the marketing industry and aims to train specialized translators and assist marketing executives in any industry and professionals in related vocations to boost their personal skills and transform their career paths.
Who may attend:
- Professionals in the Media industry, especially marketing and sales staff.
- Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to augment and develop their translation skills and specialize or pursue careers in the marketing industry.
- Professionals in other sectors related to the marketing and sales activities who are willing to boost and update their personal knowledge.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of translation and terminology in the marketing and sales industry
- Recognize the variables of the global marketing landscape
- Search the marketing terminology online
- Coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Diploma, 40-hour exhaustive Course، marketing, and sales management training workshop، besides legal joint workshops and other media.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days6 Day(s)
- Weeks3 Week(s)
- Skill levelSpecialized
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.