Marine Insurance Pro 104
An outline to comprehend, through English-Arabic translation training, the:
- Looping and risk management in insurance.
- The insurance industry in Egypt and Arab countries.
- History of marine insurance.
- Marine insurance contract.
- Skills of marine insurance marketing and sales.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Through practical training on translation, it covers essential issues related to the insurance industry, with focus on marine insurance, and aims to train specialized translators and assist salespersons in the insurance industry, besides other professionals indifferently related vocations, to boost their personal skills and shift to marine insurance path.
Who may attend:
- Professionals in the insurance industry, especially marketing and sales staff.
- Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to augment and develop their technical translation skills, and specialize or pursue careers in the marine insurance industry.
- Professionals in other sectors related to the insurance and marine insurance activities who willing to boost and update their personal knowledge.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of translation and terminology in marine insurance.
- Recognize the variables of the global marine insurance industry.
- Search the marine insurance terminology online.
- Coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Diploma, 40-hour Course، insurance and risk management training workshop، besides legal joint workshops and other training media.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days6 Day(s)
- Weeks3 Week(s)
- Skill levelSpecialized
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.