Management Consultancy Pro 104
An outline to comprehend, through English-Arabic translation training, the:
- Origins of the management consulting business.
- Management consulting industry, its nature, purpose, and ethics.
- The consulting process and its phases of diagnosis, planning, implementation, evaluation, and reporting.
- Fields of management consulting especially in financial, strategic, and information management.
- Approaches to managing a consulting firm.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Through practical training on translation, it covers essential issues related to business consultancy and aims to prepare specialized translators and assist other staff, working in the management consultancy field who like to boost their personal skills.
Who may attend:
- Professionals in management consultancy, especially administrative staff.
- Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to augment and develop their translation skills, and specialize or pursue careers in the management consultancy field.
- Professionals in other sectors willing to boost and update their personal knowledge.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of translation and terminology in management consultancy.
- Recognize the variables of the global management consultancy firms.
- Search the management consultancy terminology online.
- Coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Diploma, 40-hour exhaustive Course, business and project management and ISO quality management system workshops, besides legal joint workshops and other training media.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days6 Day(s)
- Weeks3 Week(s)
- Skill levelSpecialized
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.