Legal Professional Translator 105
techniques of legal translation of contracts, documents, court ruling, or arbitration decisions, besides basic knowledge of law cycle from its draft bill to the final issuance and implementation rules. The applied translation shall cover various legal documents.
An intensified 40-hour-course that focuses on modern techniques of legal translation, besides proper usage of terminology. The course diversified content aims to prepare specialized legal translators and some parts of court rulings, arbitration decisions, and jurisprudence are used for applied translation.
- Introducing participants to the basics of legal translation with an emphasis on proper writing and paraphrasing
- Empowering participants to acquire the skills of searching the legal terminology online, and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- augment and develop their legal translation skills, and specialize or pursue a career in the field.
- Pass English and Arabic, as well as the translators’ tools tests.
Related courses and workshops
- Diploma, specialized courses, joint legal workshops and customized courses in response to trainees’ needs.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- instructor-led training course (ILT) and interactive translation exercises in Arabic and English.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days10 Day(s)
- Weeks5 Week(s)
- Skill levelProfessional
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City