It is a translation case study of a GCC corporate Human Resource Policy Manual and highlights HR legal and administrative terminology.
The goal of legal joint workshops
In light of the fact that most of the legal disputes arise from problems of technical, scientific and management systems, the legal joint workshops focus on preparing the legal translator to translate technical content, like car accidents, building and construction disputes, and audit reports, financial instruments, and corporate policies registration and compliance requirements.
- Introducing participants to the basics of HR rules, regulations, and policies, focusing on GCC business and corporates environment.
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online.
- Enabling participants to join the legal /technical terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend:
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Augment their legal /technical translation skills.
- Develop their translation skills.
- Specialize or pursue a career in legal /technical translation.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops:
- Holistic scientific and technical translation training program for the preparation of professional translators in the field.
- All scientific, technical, and legal joint workshops.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the websites.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days1 Day(s)
- Skill levelProfessional
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City