Insurance Translation 101
It is an introduction to the insurance industry from legal and risk perspectives.
The goal of Insurance workshops
The insurance various workshops aim to prepare specialized translators in insurance industry translation, through four workshops in 3 days (each 4 hours)
- Introducing participants to the basics of insurance and risks through one workshop in one day.
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online.
- Enabling participants to coin the insurance terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Augment their insurance translation skills.
- Develop their economics translation skills.
- Specialize or pursue a career in insurance translation.
- Enabling participants to join the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops
- All economics and financial translation, and legal joint workshops.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Date23 November 2019
- Days1 Day(s)
- Weeks1 Week(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- Venue 3 Mahmoud Farghali Street, San Stefano, Alexandria , Egypt