HVAC Pro 104
An outline to comprehend, through English-Arabic translation training, the:
- Key components of AIRCONS and HVAC appliance and their operations principles.
- AIRCONS assembly industry in the Arab region.
- Maintenance of air conditioners.
- Abbreviations and terminology of AIRCON.
- AIRCON industry history.
- Skills of AIRCON marketing and sales.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Through practical training on translation, it covers essential issues related to AIRCON industry and aims to prepare specialized translators and assist salespersons in the field, besides other professionals indifferently related vocations, to boost their personal skills.
Who may attend:
- Professionals in AIRCON landscape, especially marketing and sales staff.
- Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to augment and develop their technical translation skills, and specialize or pursue careers in the field.
- Professionals in air conditioners related businesses willing to boost and update their personal knowledge.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of translation and terminology in AIRCON /HVAC industry.
- Recognize the variables of the regional AIRCON industry.
- Search the air condition terminology online.
- Coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Diploma, 40-hour exhaustive Course, AIRCON training workshop, besides legal joint workshops and other training media.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days6 Day(s)
- Weeks3 Week(s)
- Skill levelSpecialized
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.