Furniture Translation 101
It is introductory to the basics of furniture, upholstery, furnishings, and drapes and curtains industries, the terminology in the field, besides technical specs.
The goal of Marketing, Media and PR workshops
A mix of workshops on hospitality, fashion, cosmetics, furniture, tourism and travel, and promotional media industries aiming to prepare specialized translators in said fields, besides studying the management and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Introducing participants to the basics of furniture, upholstery, and furnishings industries and regulatory authorities, through ONE workshop
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online
- Enabling participants to join the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Augment their furniture, upholstery, and furnishings industries translation skills
- Develop their translation skills
- Specialize or pursue a career in furniture, upholstery, and furnishings industries translation.
Related courses and workshops
- Holistic Marketing, Media and PR translation training program for the preparation of professional translators in the field.
- All Marketing, Media and PR, and legal joint workshops.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days1 Day(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City