Fire & Life Safety System Translation 101
Call Us Now!
This workshop introduces the theoretical basis and applied terminology in firefighting field.
Goal of scientific and technical training program
Handling the challenges of texts in the field of fire-fighting.
- Understand challenging professional jargon.
- Address and translate various industry texts.
- Conduct extensive and accurate research on fire-fighting terminology.
- Define slight differences between key industry terminology.
- Demonstrate the ability to coin new terminology.
- Overcome the dilemma of acronyms and abbreviations.
- List the Standards Developing Organizations (SDOs) in the field.
Who may attend
- Undergraduates seeking to gain familiarity with fire and safety topics.
- Graduates pursuing competence in dealing with industry-specialized texts.
- Researchers asking for a professional handling of industry jargon.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops
- Holistic scientific and technical translation training course for preparation of professional translators in the field.
- All scientific, technical, and legal joint workshops.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days1 Day(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.