Financial & Management Accounting 101
It is an introduction to financial accounting, taxation, and financing, and to management accounting, budgets and financial statements.
The goal of Economics workshops
The economics various workshops aim to prepare specialized translators in economics and financial translation domain.
- Introducing participants to the basics of financial accounting, taxation, and financing, and to management accounting, budgets, and financial statements, through two workshops (each 3 hours).
- Introducing participants to the international terminology in the field
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online
- Enabling participants to join the economic technical terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- Augment their economic and financial translation skills.
- Develop their translation skills.
- Specialize or pursue a career in economics and financial translation.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops
- All economics and financial, and legal-economics joint workshops.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor
- Days1 Day(s)
- Skill levelBeginner
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City.