Education & Social Sciences Professional Translator 105
Intended to explore ideas from criminology, economics, geography, politics, psychology, and sociology to realize how people, groups and institutions react to change and make decisions. Highlights on women empowerment, social justice and equality, educational and social weaknesses, and ways of challenging such flaws are also discussed.
The goal of education and social sciences translator Certificate
An intensified 40-hour-course that focuses on education and social sciences, and related researches, translation techniques, terminology, and applied translations on outstanding issues. The course diversified content aims to prepare specialized translators in education and social sciences domain.
- Introducing participants to the basics of education and social sciences
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online, coin the technical terms if unavailable, and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- augment and develop their education and social sciences translation skills, and specialize or pursue a career in the field.
- Pass English and Arabic, as well as the translators’ tools tests.
Related courses and workshops
- Economy, finance, and business management workshops, besides legal joint workshops, diploma, specialized courses, and customized courses in response to trainees’ needs.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training course (ILT) and interactive translation exercises in Arabic and English.
- PC and display monitor
- Days10 Day(s)
- Weeks5 Week(s)
- Skill levelProfessional
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City