Business Professional Translator 105
It is an introduction to modern management systems, terminology, and applied translation in English and Arabic
The goal of Business Translator Certificate:
An intensified 40-hour-course that focuses on business management cycle, terminology and buzzwords, ISO standards in the field, and applied translations on governance, succession and family businesses. The course content aims to prepare specialized translators in the business management domain.
- Introducing participants to the basics of business management, besides business performance indicators
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online, coin the technical terms, and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend:
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- augment and develop their business management translation skills, and specialize or pursue a career in the field.
- Pass English and Arabic, as well as the translators’ tools tests.
Related courses and workshops:
- Economy, finance, and business management workshops, besides legal joint workshops, diploma, professional certificates, specialized courses, and customized courses in response to corporate trainees’ needs.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- instructor-led training course (ILT) and interactive translation exercises in Arabic and English.
- PC and display monitor
- Days10 Day(s)
- Weeks5 Week(s)
- Skill levelProfessional
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City