Banking Professional Translator 105
It is an introduction to modern banking management systems, the banking documents, procedures, and terminology, besides applied translation exercises in English and Arabic.
The goal of Banking Professional Translator
An intensified 40-hour-course that focuses on banking management documentation, terminology, buzzwords, and applied translations on compliance, AML, and requirements. The course content aims to prepare specialized translators in banking management domain.
- Introducing participants to the basics of banking management, besides documents used in the field.
- Empowering participants to acquire the skill of searching the terminology online, coin the technical terms, and prepare their own glossaries.
Who may attend:
Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to:
- augment and develop their banking management translation skills, and specialize or pursue a career in the field.
- Pass English and Arabic, as well as the translators’ tools tests.
Related courses and workshops:
- Economy, finance, and business management workshops, besides legal joint workshops, diploma, professional certificates, specialized courses, and customized courses in response to corporate trainees’ needs.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- instructor-led training course (ILT) and interactive translation exercises in Arabic and English.
- PC and display monitor
- Days10 Day(s)
- Weeks5 Week(s)
- Skill levelProfessional
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City