Automotive Pro 104
An outline to comprehend, through English-Arabic translation training, the:
- Main components and parts of cars.
- Introduction to local car assembly industry in Egypt and Arab countries.
- History of the automotive industry.
- Skills in automotive marketing and sales.
- Global trends transforming the car market.
- Car market strategic alliances and their impact on the industry.
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE:
Through practical training on translation, it covers essential issues related to the automotive industry, aims to train specialized translators and assist salesmen in the field, besides other professionals indifferently related vocations, like insurance.
Who may attend:
- Professionals in the automotive landscape, especially marketing and sales staff.
- Translators and graduates of other domains seeking to augment and develop their technical translation skills, and specialize or pursue careers in the field.
- Professionals in automotive related activities like vehicle insurance or maintenance, who are willing to boost their personal knowledge.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the basics of translation and terminology in the automotive industry.
- Recognize the variables of the global automotive industry.
- Search the automotive terminology online.
- Coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Technical Diploma, 40-hour exhaustive Course, automotive training workshops, besides legal joint workshops and other training media.
- instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Days6 Day(s)
- Weeks3 Week(s)
- Skill levelSpecialized
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City