Automotive Industry Translation-Alex 102
Call Us Now!
- Introduction to motorcars, their types and structures, and the automobiles catalogues.
- Automotive engine parts and cycles
- Automotive air conditioning system compared with home and industrial air conditioning systems
- Automotive power/ motion transmission and related parts
- Automotive rubber parts like belts, tires, gaskets, profiles, hoses, …
- Automotive electrical circuit and related parts.
The goal of the scientific and technical training program
- Illustrate technical aspects of automotive translation through different brochures and catalogs.
- Understand challenging professional jargon.
- Address and translate various automotive texts.
- Handle the syntactic challenges of marketing texts.
- Conduct extensive and accurate research on automotive terminology.
- Demonstrate the ability to build an effective bilingual glossary.
- Overcome the dilemma of acronyms and abbreviations.
- Memorize key vehicular components and systems.
Who may attend
- Undergraduates seeking to gain familiarity with automotive brochures.
- Graduates pursuing competence in dealing with industry-specialized texts.
- Researchers asking for a professional handling of industry jargon.
- Good command of English and Arabic.
Related courses and workshops
- Holistic scientific and technical translation training course for preparation of professional translators in the field.
- All scientific, technical, and legal joint workshops.
- All workshops’ and training programs’ details are available on the website.
- Instructor-led training (ILT) plus interactive exercises.
- PC and display monitor.
- Date15 March 2019
- Days3 Day(s)
- Skill levelIntermediate