127 Compact Orientation Program
PURPOSE OF THE COURSE
An intensive training course of 127 training hours in total. It continues for 20 days (06 hours/ day) plus one more day for 07 hours. It covers various aspects of Arabic-English-Arabic translation. The course aims at preparing the fresh English language graduates for the labor market as well as others willing to shift their career path to become translators.
This intensive course is the top implement that could help you comprehend the translation techniques in following fields:
Scientific and technical translation 30 hours
(6 hours each lecture on electricity, automotive, and firefighting, and 3 hours each on automation, construction, and air conditioning, besides one hour and half each on SI units and airports).
Legal translation 30 hours
(4 hours on legislation, courts, public prosecution, and 6 on arbitration, and contracts, besides 03 on company incorporation and legal writing).
General, marketing and media 15 hours
(2 hours each on restaurants, fashion, cosmetics, arts and culture, furniture, and travel & tourism) besides 3 hours on hospitality and hotels).
Economics, finance and banking 15 hours
(one hour and half on introducing economy, financial risks, banking, stock exchange, financial accounting, insurance, ecommerce, Blockchain & cryptocurrencies, economic indicators, and cheques and L/Cs).
Management, PR, ISO, and EHS 15 hours
(3 hours each on management in general, and management of EHS, ISO QMS, Intellectual Property, and marketing & PR).
Arabic for translators 09 hours.
English for translators 09 hours.
Translation projects management 04 hours.
- Fresh graduates from English language and translation studies colleges preparing to go into the translation market.
- Other graduates willing to shift their career path to translation.
By the end of the course, the participants will be able to
- understand the basics of translation and terminology in its various fields.
- recognize the variables of the translation industry and how technological evolution impacts it.
- efficiently search the terminology online.
- coin the technical terms in Arabic and prepare their own glossaries
- Good command of English and Arabic.
- Diploma, 40-hour Course، 24 specific course، training workshop، besides legal joint workshops.
- All details of training methods are available on Elaph Training website.
- Days20 Day(s)
- VenueElaph Training premises, Nasr City
Start Date, 30 Aug 2020
|Lecture 1||Sun, 30 Aug 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 2||Mon, 31 Aug 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 3||Tue, 01 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 4||Wed, 02 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 5||Thu, 03 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 6||Sun, 06 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 7||Mon, 07 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 8||Tue, 08 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 9||Wed, 09 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 10||Thu, 10 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 11||Sun, 13 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 12||Mon, 14 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 13||Tue, 15 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 14||Wed, 16 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 15||Thu, 17 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 16||Sun, 20 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 17||Mon, 21 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 18||Tue, 22 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 19||Wed, 23 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|
|Lecture 20||Thu, 24 Sep 2020||5:00||10:00|